top of page
Here you can find events in partnership with her cause, Celia Center.
As well as other events in Los Angeles or across the country.
- Thu, Nov 03ZOOMFor ANYONE struggling with Grief and Loss... and seeking Peace within.
- Fri, May 20Zoom TrainingAdoption & Foster Care Adoption Competency Training for Professionals and Parents 5 FREE CEU's Available!
- Wed, Jun 03ZOOM Support GroupSupport Group for all members of the Foster Care and Adoption Constellation 1st Wednesday of March, June, September & December... See you there.
- Thu, May 07ZOOMLearn How Trauma & Underlying STRESS Impacts Brain and Behavior. Gain a deeper level of understanding of how to reach the heart of children who feel unreachable. Learn simple, field-tested, proven effective ways to help high ACE’s* children succeed. (*adverse childhood experiences)
- Mon, Mar 30Zoom MeetingThe coronavirus is stimulating uncomfortable emotions and stress responses. See this as an opportunity to learn stress management. This training will teach practical hands-on tools and tips to manage stress! Your Mental Hygiene is worth these 60 minutes!
- Wed, Mar 04Vista Del Mar Child & Family: Altman EmiSeven Core Issues in Adoption and Permanency: A Comprehensive Guide to Promoting Understanding and Healing in Adoption, Foster Care, Kinship Families, and Third-Party Reproduction
Jeanette Yoffe is frequently requested to speak in the media on many different topics related to Adoption and Foster Care. She speaks, as a former foster youth and adoptee expert, community leader, as well as educating and advocating to foster change in the child welfare system today.
Visit her Foster Care & Adoption YouTube channel HERE.
To have Jeanette on your Podcast or Guest on your Show
contact TV Guestpert Bookings Department
310-584-1504 | Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
bottom of page